Milk powder - 1 cup
Icing sugar - 2 cups
Milk – a few spoons
- Grind the cashew nuts into a fine powder in the mixer.
- Empty into a large bowl and add the icing sugar and milk powder.
- Mix well and knead into a firm dough using milk, as required.
- Divide the dough into as many portions as you have food colours.
- Add a few drops of colour to each portion and continue kneading till the colour spreads evenly throughout.
- Take small lumps of the coloured dough and mould them into desired shapes.
|Happy Birthday, Neetu!|